NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (NCFE)
Course OverviewDelivering excellent customer service in a global marketplace is essential for any business. Many short courses will provide theoretical knowledge of customer service models, but the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service gives students real-life, practical knowledge which can be applied in a business environment as well as English language support.
Students who are accepted will study six compulsory modules, followed by five specialist units. The duration of the course is 6 months spent in both the classroom (15 hours per week) and a work environment.
Upon completion, successful students will be invited to join the NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Benefits of the courseThe course is industry driven, tailored to align with the needs of companies and individuals. Students will receive practical workplace skills which are relevant to businesses in the digital age. On this course, global customer service challenges will be examined, and how these challenges can be turned into entrepreneurial opportunities for individuals and businesses.
NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Customer Services provides access to further study at Level 4 or direct to the workplace.
Who should attend?This course is designed for students looking to improve knowledge and skills needed to deliver excellent customer service in a variety of industries and contexts (services, tourism and hospitality, aviation, sales and marketing).
This course will provide students with opportunities to investigate excellence in customer service, focussing on dealing with complaints and stakeholder engagement. The global focus is for successful candidates to have the knowledge and experience to deliver outstanding service in a range of customer-focused contexts in a global business era.
Entry RequirementsThe Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service is designed for applicants holding a relevant Level 2 Diploma. Alternative routes to the course include British GCSE equivalents in a related discipline.
We are also open to students who have relevant work experience with no formal qualifications. However, each application will be considered on a case by case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to IELTS 4.0 to enter. Language support will be provided throughout the course.
What’s included?The following is provided for all students:
• Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
• Weekly assessment / testing of course content
• Access to the BSMI portal through which supplementary materials can be found
In addition, you will also receive:
• Regular tutorials to assess your progress
• Guidance on unknown language and terminology
• Opportunities to discuss the course in relaxed and informal settings
• Access to the school’s extensive social programme
Module SynopsisThere are six mandatory units, which cover:
1. Organise and deliver customer service
2. Understand the customer service environment
3. Resolve customers’ problems
4. Principles of business
5. Manage personal and professional development
6. Understand customers and customer retention
The following five units have been chosen to reflect the needs of our clients:
7. Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
8. Monitor the quality of customer service interactions
9. Develop a social media strategy for customer service
10. Provide post-transaction customer service
11. Negotiate in a business environment
Each of the units will be assessed through either a written report, video-recorded presentation, voice-recorded interview, assessor observation and/or written questionnaire response.
FeesNVQ Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service: £9,995
School enrolment: £60
Resources fee: £40
Download our Price List