NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration (NCFE)
Course OverviewBusiness administration is a discipline which is constantly in high demand from employers. However, many courses focus on academic achievement rather than providing practical experience. The NVQ in Business Administration gives students real-life, practical knowledge which can be applied in a business environment.
Students who are accepted will study four compulsory modules, followed by eight specialist units. The duration of the course is 6 months spent in both the classroom and work environment.
Upon completion, successful students will be invited to join the NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Benefits of the courseThe course is industry driven, tailored to align with the needs of companies and individuals. Students will receive practical workplace skills which are relevant to businesses in the digital age.
NVQ Level 4 provides access to existing university undergraduate courses or direct to the workplace. As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides academic assistance to students looking to go to university, as well as providing extra services such as CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles and using social media for career purposes.
Who should attend?This course is designed for students looking to progress to an operational / junior management position within business administration.
This course will provide students with analytical skills to resolve a number of administrative challenges. The global focus is for successful candidates to have the expertise to lead a small team according to institutional, legislative and ethical requirements.
Entry RequirementsThe Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is designed for applicants holding a relevant Level 3 Diploma. Alternative routes to the course include British A-level equivalents in a related discipline.
We are also open to students who have relevant work experience with no formal qualifications. However, each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to IELTS 4.0 to enter. Language support will be provided throughout the course.
What’s included?The following is provided for all students:
• Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
• Weekly assessment / testing of course content
• Access to the BSMI portal through which supplementary materials can be found
In addition, you will also receive:
• Regular tutorials to assess your progress
• Guidance on unknown language and terminology
• Opportunities to discuss the course in relaxed and informal settings
• Access to the school’s extensive social programme
Module SynopsisThere are four mandatory units, which cover:
1. Resolving administrative problems
2. Manage the work of an administrative function
3. Communicate in a business environment
4. Manage personal and professional development
The following units have been chosen to reflect the needs of our clients:
5. Design and development of an information system
6. Manage information systems
7. Support environmental sustainability
8. Develop a presentation
9. Deliver a presentation
10. Analyse and present business data
11. Manage a project
12. Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
Each of the units will be assessed through either a written report, video-recorded presentation, voice-recorded interview, assessor observation and/or written questionnaire response.
FeesNVQ Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration: £9,995
School enrolment: £60
Resources fee: £40
Download our Price List